We have the resources, dedication and staff needed to resolve any concerns you may have with your vehicle without you needing to return to the dealer or any other independent repair shop. Whether it is a computer drivability issue needing the latest state-of –the-art diagnostic equipment to a simple oil change. We can handle it all for you.
Oakville technicians can spot and recognize the smallest problems even while performing a basic oil change. All of our staff attends at least 40 hours of additional training each year. That way they remain up-to-date on the latest technology and techniques to repair your vehicle and solve your problems. The combined experience and know-how means that you and your vehicle will be well cared for on every visit.
Oakville Automotive offers the following:
- Conveniently open Monday – Friday 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Accept Visa, Master Card, American Express, and Discover credit cards
- Accept personal checks and cash
- 24 month/ 24,000 mile warranty on all our work
- Free local shuttle service and loaner cars (call to schedule)
- Friendly, courteous, and timely service done right the first time
- Competent and Professionally trained staff, ASE Certified Technicians
- Clean, Stat-of-the-art equipped shop
- Clean and comfortable waiting area should you decide to wait
- After hour towing by Dave at 3D Towing, 314-686-1239
Complete, Convenient and One-Stop Shop!
That is what we are all about at Oakville Automotive. We can take care of all your automotive needs from a basic oil change to an engine overhaul to a high-tech computer issue and all the required maintenance on your vehicle. We want to keep your vehicle in peak condition; it will be less expensive and more dependable for you. All of our work will maintain your new car warranty. So there is no need to return to the dealer.
Our technicians are highly trained and industry certified, they have the latest training and use the latest equipment and technology. So we can provide you with the highest level of service for both import and domestic vehicles.
We will actively work as a professional automotive repair business to reduce our impact on the environment. This can be accomplished by using the recycling methods available and continuing to educate ourselves as well as our customers in this matter. This responsibility falls on all of us and should not be taken lightly.